Thought it would do my self-esteem some good to make a list of dumb-ass things I have done. . . in the last week.
- Got lost driving into town
- Went to see a clairvoyant (this should really top the list)
- Went to see Breaking Dawn (the acting has finally improved- infinitesimally. BTW that's really hard to spell)
- Attempted to unclog sink in en suite (Sink is now unblocked but can't put pipes back together)
- Told kids to move when blocking the corridors (Sorry to be pedantic, if you’ve already read that scintillating post)
- Decided to stop on-line dating (Maybe that’s not dumb, maybe it’s smart)
- Made corn chowder (I have lots and lots left and it's really, really average)
Nope, funnily enough it is not helping my self-esteem. Maybe tomorrow when I laugh at all these stupid things . . .