- Get up
- Feed dog
- Feed self
- Go to work/school
- Go to gym after work
- Read other people's blogs
- Eat dinner
- Finish marking
I did the first eight things but just can't bring myself to add anything more to my day. I want to sit on the couch and watch Big Bang Theory and eat the Corn Chowder I made yesterday- no matter how average it is. I don't want to do anymore marking and I don't want to add jobs I got given today to the list.
And having things unticked on my list only makes me anxious because I haven't managed to do everything on the list. (Have I mentioned I might be highly strung? If I was a racehorse they'd shoot me.)
My Long Term list includes:
- Meet man
- Go overseas
- Fix back porch
- Buy new tyres for the car
- Fix that assessment rubric for school
- Maintain a more positive attitude
- Stop frowning (See previous)
- Start dancing again
- Revise all the French I learnt last year
- Find a new place to go to yoga
- Drive to all the cool places I want to go to, eg yoga, dancing etc but am completely put off because it'll take an hour or so.
So, in the attempt to do the very first thing on my Long Term list, I have been doing on-line dating. . .as you know this is so completely demoralizing that doing 1-4 on the original list often becomes hard enough, let alone completing the list or attempting anything on the Long Term list.